Thinking of making a trip to tropical paradise? Here’s a quick guide to Malaysia.
One of the best things to do in Malaysia is to visit the islands. Warm sun, blue waters, white sand – Malaysian islands are certainly world-renowned.
Perhentian Island is a top topical paradise in Malaysia. At Perhentian, come stay with us at Bubu Resort. Our resort is the top choice for Koreans, Japanese and Chinese. Come over and find out why.
One of the best diving spots in the world, Perhentian Island is truly a dive haven. With rich marine life, unspoiled corals and crystal clear water, it’s no wonder why divers keep coming.
Are you planning your next dive trip? Send this to your dive buddies!
Bubu Resort is a huge favourite among divers. Easily accessible with a gorgeous view, divers love hanging around our resort after a long day of diving, sipping a cold beer or a cocktail overlooking the sea.
Come over! Bring your dive buddies. Check rates here.
Ladies! Remember when you first fell in love? That excitement? You two couldn’t stay apart even for a while.
But hey, life happened. Work, family, whatever. Now, finding time to spend with your loved one is getting tougher and tougher.
Rekindle that love. Throw away your phone, run away to a secluded island and fall in love again.
Check out our Facebook page and send us a message – we’ll help you plan your romantic getaway. Check out our website for more information.
There’s a reason why people keep coming to Malaysia. White sandy beaches, crystal clear water, warm sea breeze – it’s no wonder why people are coming here again and again.
Here’s a quick guide to beaches in Malaysia.
Check out our Facebook page to see why Bubu Resort is consistently a top choice in Perhentian Islands for more than a decade. Send us a message – we’ll help you plan your next beach vacation.
Check out our website for more information.
He knelt down. He whipped out a shiny ring and asked, “Will you marry me?”
You said, “I do!”
Happiest moment of your life.
Now what? Throw an unforgettable wedding that’ll leave your guests envious! Here, let us share with you 10 tips to make your beach wedding a stunning success.
Did you know that ”Le BuBu Love” Beach Wedding is one of the most sought after beach wedding packages in Malaysia?
The package includes:
– Wedding Venue & Accommodation: BuBu Resort/BuBu Villa Beachfront & 2-night stay inclusive of villa accommodation with breakfast
– Personalized wedding specialist service for planning & coordination
– Tropical floral decoration at ceremonial area including the ceremonial arch & aisle
– Bridal bouquet & groom‘s boutonniere with your choice of floral design
– Chair decoration with sash (up to 30 pax)
– Master (Resort Manager) to conduct the wedding ceremony
– BuBu’s Ceremonial Wedding Certificate (non-official)
– Traditional Coconut Tree Planting as a symbol of two lives joint together
– A bottle of Champagne for wedding toast
– Relaxing couple’s massage overlooking the ocean at our Grape Tree Massage Centre (90 mins)
– Romantic floral turndown and amenities service in your room/private villa on wedding day
– Exclusive wedding keepsakes from resort
– Round trip land transfer between Kota Bharu Airport and Kuala Besut Jetty
– Round trip speed boat transfer between Kuala Besut Jetty and Resort
Ask us questions! Or send a mail over to email@example.com and let us see how we can help organize the ultimate beach wedding.
THINKING OF A QUICK LOCAL GETAWAY?
Have you been working really hard and need a break? Have you been yearning for some quality time with your other half? Are you an expat looking for a beach holiday?
Want to go on a holiday but wallet is a little thin? Well, guess what? Bubu is offering a CRAZY deal. A once-in-a-lifetime 20% off all bookings!
Booking period: 1 to 31 August 2017
Travel period: 1 Sept to 23 Oct 2017
Promo Code: BuBu20%
So here’s what you do. First, round up your boyfriend/girlfriend/buddies/ diving gang. Secondly, book through our website and key in BuBu20%. Thirdly, wait patiently for the best local getaway of your life. Check out the picture below. Yup.
Are you on board or what? We’ll see you there and make sure you have a great time.